Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
This Beef and Broccoli takes just minutes to throw in the slow cooker and is among my top five favorite recipes on the site! The slow cooker beef and broccoli melts in your mouth, and the flavor is out of this world!
Reasons You’ll LOVE This Recipe
- Easy: This only takes a few minutes to throw together in the slow cooker and then you let it do all the work!
- Packed with Flavor: This beef and broccoli has so much flavor from the sauce and the flavors meld together all day long.
- Simple Ingredients: This is restaurant quality Asian food and it only uses a few simple ingredients.
A READER’S REVIEW
Made this tonight and oh my, it is delicious. Definitely going in our dinner rotation and I feel like this would be great for company as well. Can’t wait for leftovers tomorrow! : )
-Julie
Beef and Broccoli Recipe
I made this recipe back when I first started my blog. It is still in my top five favorite recipes here on the site and I know that you will love it too! I love beef and broccoli and I always order it whenever we go out so making it at home is even better! If you love food that is better than takeout then check out my Easy Fried Rice or this yummy Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
What You Need to Make Chinese Beef and Broccoli
I can’t wait for you to try this recipe, it’s delicious! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for all of the exact measurements.
- Beef chuck roast: Boneless and sliced into thin strips before adding to the crockpot.
- Beef consomme or beef broth: Adds flavor and liquid and covers the meat while it cooks.
- Low sodium soy sauce: Adds a great salty flavor.
- Dark brown sugar: I love the sweetness from the rich molasses in the brown sugar.
- Sesame oil: Combine with soy sauce and broth to make the liquid to cook the beef.
- Garlic cloves: Minced garlic will add a pungent spice flavor.
- Cornstarch: Thickens the sauce.
- Frozen Broccoli Florets: About 3 cups (I used one 14 ounce bag)
- White or brown rice: This broccoli and beef is amazing served over cooked

0 Comments